Wednesday, October 8, 2008

abc tag

A. Attached or single? attached

B. Best Friend? todd

C. Cake or pie? Cake , ice cream

D. Day of Choice? monday, because its the beginning of todds weekend

E. Essential Item ? chap stick

F. Favorite Color? i think green

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms, sour ones

H. Hometown? chandler

I. Ideal Vacation? alpine & mexico

J. January or July? july

K. Kids? jeremiah

L. Life isn't complete without? My family

M. Marriage date? febuary 18, 2006

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 3-sisters 3-brothers

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges

P. Phophias? beatles

Q. Quotes? "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -edmond burk

R. Reasons to smile? making my baby smile

S. Season of choice? fall & spring

T. Tag some people:
1. lisa cole

2. shelly haggarton

3. ashley heaps

4. Melissa larson

U. Unknown fact about me? when i was in 10th grade my dance class did a dance to "oops i did it again" and we made fake microphones that attached to our ear. brooke white was in my class and she looked just like britney spieers.

V. Vegetable? GREEN BEANS

W. Worst habit? clenching my teeth.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? chips & salsa

Z. Zodiac Sign? virgo

No comments: