Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day & more decor


Today we went to see Jeremiah Robinsons memorial in Mesa. I am grateful for him and his sacrifice he gave for our country. I am very grateful for the men and woman who serve our country.


This past week some birds have made my wall hanging their home. I had flowers in it but once I noticed they were making a nest I took it out. I didnt know what to do with it so I just kept it there.


Two little eggs. It makes me nervous. I dont want nothing to happen to them. But I hope this hatching thing will go by fast.


Changing my decor to this...





I made this stuff except the chandelier, I panted that black.

3 comments:

Christian and Kara said...

wish I had your talent! looks great!!

Stacy said...

Really cute Em. I love what you have done.

Jenna said...

i hope you get the birds nest thing figured out! I love what you decided to do with your family room window treatments. good job!