Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This was fun!


San Diego!


On 4th of July weekend weekend my sweet sister asked if Jeremiah & I would go to San Diego with them while Todd had to work. And we did! It was a blast! Above are the boys watching a movie.(thank you DVD player)



The San Diego zoo was so cool! We saw the panda bears, it happen to be their potty break at that time. gross.


The hippos snuggling in the water.


We went to see our new nephew the night we got home. This was Jeremiah's first time meeting baby Cardon. It was so sweet.
This is a headband that I made today. I have never made these kinds of flowers before. So cute! i have to say that it was super easy too!


Can you tell I went platinum?!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I was going to say I think he hair is much blonder. It looks super cute. Your little guys is so cute. I just want to get those cute little cheeks of his.