Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving & a shopping trip



These were the only pictures I got of today. Jeremiah riding with his dad on my sisters bike. There was only one helmet and it had to be pink. He loved it though.




Ok so my sister, her friend and I went to L.A. this past weekend. Oh my heck! It was so fun! All we did was shop. Pretty much till we dropped for 2 day straight. Above is a random picture I took of us while we were in the fashion district downtown.



Can you say skinny jeans. These things were like painted on they were sooo tight. I had to get a picture.




Just a cute sweater I got!



Here is my sister Alyssa and her very cute friend Emilie. It was a little confusing having 2 Emily's.



This was all of our stuff. Seriously this picture doesn't do justice. We had ALOT.




These are just some pictures I took of Jerry. Below he helping carry some groceries.


I love these guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emilee!! You're such a doll!! Your family is adorable and I miss you! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!